We selected a Vendor Scheduler for a multinational company in the chemical sector located near Mollet (Barcelona, Spain) with the following functions:
- Responsible for the supply to the production plant of raw materials, intermediate products, packaging and consumables.
- It will control the Stocks by regulating the stored products and the plant’s consumption, being permanently coordinated with the purchasing and production planning department.
- Coordination of supplier deliveries and their monitoring.
- Order management (creation, shipment and confirmation) in order to cover the planned manufacturing on time.
- Management and coordination of the delivery dates of the goods with all the actors involved as well as having the delivery dates permanently updated in SAP notifying the planning of any delay or changes that may affect production.
- Management of returns and replacements, as well as the documentation related to deliveries and imports as well as any other necessary for the development of the activity.
- Daily and continuous contact with international suppliers as well as with other company departments, mainly Planners, Vendors, Category Managers, logistics and finance.
Training, Languages and skills
- Training: Bachelor of Business Careers, Engineering, logistics and procurement; training according to the position.
- Essential fluent English, spoken and written.
- Experience of at least 3 years in supply management in industrial companies in the chemical or related sectors.
- Regular SAP user in logistics modules as well as advanced level in microsoft office
- Person with initiative, proactive and negotiating capacity.
- Ability to solve unforeseen and complex situations.
- Autonomous and used to working under pressure.